Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lose 7lbs Before August

It's not too late to lose those extra pounds before your summer holiday. All you need is One Week and a Juice Machine. Yes, it really is possible. In one week I lost over 7 pounds (3.2 kilos) in weight and managed to get into my favourite bikini.

Juicing is not a new science but until now I felt it just wasn't for me. However, since a friend of mine turned up looking fantastic after following Jason Vale's "7lbs in 7 days super juice diet" I knew I had to try it. So, here I am one week later, advocating juicing to everyone who wants to lose a few pounds in as short a time as possible.

There are many books on the subject of juicing and using the website Look What I Have Found you could probably find one on Ebay today. And, you can always do your own research for articles on the subject and read about the real-life experiences of other people.

There are no short-cuts to making juices - you do need a proper juicer machine; NOT a blender or smoothie maker. There are several models on the market so it should be easy to find one that you like. Again, try the Look What I Have Found website to search Ebay for a bargain. You can often find an overstock item going at nearly half the retail price.

I have a Samson juicer which is excellent. It is easy to put together, easy to clean and easy to use; all important points when you are making around six juices a day.

At the time of writing this article, I made a search of Ebay using the Look What I Have Found website and found a Samson juicer on auction for around £125.00 (EUR 159.00):



One week on juices is so much more manageable that diet plans that go on for several weeks. And,it really produces results.

GO ON. TRY IT.

No comments: